Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wicked Artwork

    After finally sitting down to play today, I am a happy, happy, happy camper.  Or should I say crafter!  Anyways, I have been working on my art board for the August Stamp of the Month.  It was so much fun to create these great projects.  I made 3 cards and a scrapbook layout using the stamp set called "Wicked".  You can order it only during the month of August for $17.95 or spend $50 and get it for $5. 

I also used paper from the Mischief paper pack and the ink colors are grey flannel, bamboo, sunset, grey wool, black, honey, and barn red.

    When my friends Patti and Sue were over last night we were talking about the August stamp of the month.  They were saying that they thought it was a nice stamp but really you only could use it for just Halloween.  We looked at the verbage on it "Hats off to you" and "Put your best foot forward" and decided that really you could use it for other types of cards such as (getting a new job, congratulations, graduation, or encouragement).  There were also some images that could be used throughout the year, such as the honeycomb, the cat, and the border.

A mini card 2" x 3 1/4"

The yellow card is 5" x 6 1/2"(cricut used) and the witchy card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".

The left side of the scrapbook layout shows the double circles from the "Cricut".

The right side of the scrapbook layout and uses another part from the "Cricut".

Maybe tomorrow I will share with you one of my swaps from the new Idea book.  I am in 4 rounds.  We will see what tomorrow will bring and what creating still is to come tonight!!!!!


1 comment: