Monday, September 3, 2018

Been Missing....

Hello there,

Sorry, I have been missing for a year.  With all of the changes to Blogger, I was blocked from my account until today.  There are so many new and wonderful things happening with me and Close to My Heart.

First, my son will be a freshman in college.  He starts his new adventure tomorrow.  I'm so happy and proud of him.  Here's hoping he loves college.

Next, my husband will have a new job and he starts that new adventure tomorrow also.  He will be teaching middle school special education students.  I look forward to him coming home and telling me all about his day.

Lastly, my teaching job is the same but my Close to My Heart business is up and running.  One new thing is I will be offering special project kits to those who purchase the stamp of the month from my website.  Also the new book is live and is FABULOUS!!!!  And I have many new workshops coming your way. Give me a  call or email for dates and details.

Come find me on Facebook and ask to join my private group Keep Those Scissors Flying Customer/Friends group.  There I have been doing Live videos with demonstrations.

Hopefully, I will be able to keep this blog up and operating, now that I am back in.

hugs, Holly



No comments:

Post a Comment