Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Holidays are almost upon us...

        With the Holidays slowly coming upon us, are you ready with your Christmas cards?  Did you know I host a card class and scrapbook class once a month at City Coffeehouse in Allen Park?  We meet on the first Thursday of the month for cards and the third Thursday for scrapbook class.  These classes must be prepaid before attending.  Also the Scrapbook classes need to be prepaid and registered on time.  I order the product from Close to My Heart and need the time for the products to get shipped and then cut for you.  During these classes I use Close to My Heart products.  This is a perfect time for you to try out the products and learn new techniques.  I would love for you to join us in a class.  If you have any questions you can email me.

       Here are some of the upcoming classes for November at Coffeehouse...




Here are the upcoming classes and a workshop for December...



There will be one more layout using the Oh Deer! paper collection, however I am not quite done with the designing of it.
hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment