Friday, August 17, 2012

A Little Slice of Cake tutorial

     Have you seen the new Artiste cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart?  Holy, Moly it is AMAZING :)  There are 700 images that include an alphabet, card bases with matching envelopes, 3-D objects, rolled roses, pinwheel/rosettes, shapes, holiday shapes, and phrases that are welded together.  Did I say how AMAZING this cartridge is????

    You can come by on August 26th. to see for yourself at the Open House from 5:00-8:00 pm.

   Let's take a look at the darling cake slice box that I made using the new Artiste cartridge.  I cut it at 3 3/4" for the bottom and top of the box.  I used Grey Wool and Baby Pink cardstock.  The roses are made from Vineyard Berry and was cut at 3".  The stem is cut at 2" in Sweetleaf cardstock.  Then I added the new pink and green glitz glitter gel.





So the question is...What do you think of this paper cake?  Could you resist just a slice? 

Let me know.  I would love to show you how to make your own.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment