Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Scholatic card

   While I was designing my card for the unit swap, I was drawn to one of the new papers, called Scholastic.  This paper pack is perfect for back to school layouts and other school related scrapbooking needs.  Then I looked through the new stamp sets I had gotten, only to decide on one that coordinates with the new Artiste Cricut cartridge.  I absolutely loved the pinwheel stamp! By using the Scholastic paper, I was able to use some of the new colors: cashmere, champaigne, and ruby for paper and ink.  I totally love the new ink colors.  They are very rich in color!


Tell me what you think of this card.  I would love to show you how to make this card and all of the new products from Close to My Heart.  Let me know when we can get together!

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment