Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wedding Shower Favors

  My cousin, Lynn, from California got engaged just before Christmas.  The whole family is so excited for her and Ike.  The wedding will be here in Michigan this coming July.  We are planning a spring shower for April 1st.  I am planningn on making the shower favors for her.  I will be making 60 pillow boxes with a paper rose on each.  We will be filling them with tea bags for the adult ladies and M & M's for the little girls that will be coming.

I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge for the pillow box and the rose and Sophia paper from last spring's ida book.  
The boxes are cut at 5 1/2" on the cricut in daisy white.
The roses are cut at 3" on the cricut in blush.
The belly bands (Sophia paper) is at 3" x 7".
The last step was to add stardust glitz on the roses.

What do you think of them?  Do you like the stripe or the tiny dot one?  Let me know what you think.  We can make these cute boxes at your next gathering!!!  They are fun :)

Hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment