Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!!!

  First I would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year that will be filled with good health and fortune.  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  It seems like I make them and in about 6 weeks to 4 months I have fallen off the wagon.  Maybe it is because I need more time in my day or the resolution loses its steam in my life.  Any reason I am going to announce it here, so maybe my readers will keep me from falling off the wagon.  My 2012, New Year's Resolutions are: become healthier by exercising and drinking more water, find the positive in my daily life,  design more projects to post here, and really work my business.  Now that I have made this known, please help me to keep to my resolutions.

I would love to share some artwork with you now.  The January stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart is every unique.  There are some phrases, numbers, days of the weeks, and 2 stamps that work with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.  Let me show you the 3 cards and 1 scrapbook layout I made using this great stamp set.



What do you think?  Remember during the month of January you can also get your hands on the Rock the Block set and add this great stamp of the month with your purchase.  Remember you have just this month to pick up your favorite workshop on the goes from the Fall/Winter Idea Book.  I would love to get together with you for a home gathering.  Call or email me to book your date.

1 comment: