Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Greetings....

It has been a long time since I blogged.   I have been swamped with my regular, day job as a special education teacher.  I have been busy working on creating the 2016 calendar of events.   So many wonderful new and exciting classes are being planned for you in the new year.

There will be a new Seasonal Expression Idea Book coming January!!!  Loads of wonderful new products coming your way...thin cuts, new paper collections, new stamps, washi tape, puffy stickers and so much more.


There will be a new card class on January 7, 2016 at our newer location in Allen Park.  We now meet at City Coffeehouse on Allen Road.  During the card class you will be making 3 cards for $6.00.

There will be a new scrapbook class on January 21, 2016.  This class is also at City Coffeehouse.  During our class you will be making 3 full layouts.  January's class will feature the paper collection "Charlotte".



I will save the announcement of the January campaign until the first of the New Year.  But I will say the product will work great in the newly released Planner from Close to My Heart.  You will want to get your hands on the planner as soon as possible.  You can purchase it as a bundle during this month of December.

Until later,
Hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment