Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stamp Fairy Presents

   When getting my house ready for the mini 8 hour crops, I think about where the ladies will sit, what they will eat for dinner, what little prizes I can give, what big prizes will be at the end of the evening, what techniques I will teach, and the most important to me is what stamp fairy presents I will create for the ladies.  Each crop I make 3 "Stamp Fairy Presents" to give during the day.  Each present has Close to My Heart paper and something is stamped on it somewhere and best of all the presents are Close to My Heart products and chocolate of some kind.
  This crop  I went with a chocolate theme.  The little chinese takeout box has chocolate mints inside.  I used the "Wonderland paper" for the box and the stamp is from the December Stamp of the Month.  The rub-ons are chocolate.  The topper is made from the retired "Twitterpated paper" and I used the upcoming April Stamp of the Month.  The heart shaped box is made with "Cocoa paper" and I stamped the center using the upcoming March Stamp of the Month.  Inside the is a mini stampset. 

 What do you think of the presents?  When you attend a crop, do you like getting presents and prizes or just one or the other?  The future dates for the mini crops are:
March 24, 2012 SOLD OUT
May 19, 2012
September 22, 2012
November 10, 2012

These crops sell out quickly.  So don't delay!  I am taking reservations for the May 19th date.
Hugs, Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment