Sunday, August 5, 2012

Glad to be home!!!

  Now that my vacationing is over, it is time to get started crafting with all of my new Close to My Heart products.


 Some many great projects to make...where should I start.  I think I will work on the 2 new card workshop on the go kits first.  They are absolutely beautiful!  Then maybe I will work on designing the Open House craft and some cute Cricut boxes for give aways.  Of course, I need to finish my 3 rounds of card swaps, since they are due at the end of the month.  As I get things done I will post pictures.  I may even post a tutorial or two.

Here are a few pictures from our family vacation to Panama City Beach, Florida:
sunrise!!!!!

sunsetting and walking on the beach with my boy!

my husband and I on the beach at sunset!

I hope you all are enjoying your summer.  Let's get together soon!  Come by for the open house...it would be great to see you again.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment