Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pinwheel/Rosette tutortial

     While I was designing the last card for my December Biggby card class, I was inspired by the cricut booklet from the new "Artiste" cartridge.  The pinwheel/rosette are all the rage right now on cards and scrapbook layouts.  I thought I would show you how easy it really is to make one.

Cut 2 (1 1/2") strips from the Artiste cricut cartridge

Fold both strips like a fan

Adhere one send together

Adhere other end together to make the ring

Begin to shape the ring and have a circle ready with liquid glass

Place ring over glued circle and press down

Flatten the pinwheel over the glued circle

Place stamped image over the top to hide center

Add paper to card

Adhere pinwheel/rosette to card, then you are done.

Would you like to make this card or something similar?  Then let's get together to make some great projects.

hugs, Holly

2 comments: