Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Mini cards are so much fun

     Have you ever sat down with scraps of paper and a few left over embellishments and thought to yourself, "What am I going to do with these?"  I am going to tell you what you are going to do with those.  You are going to make some mini 3 x 3 cards.  These cards are perfect for those gifts that you put into bags.  These cards finish up the scraps and you don't feel guilty about it at all.
     When I was at convention back in July, this was one of our creative classes.  I fell in love with the idea of using up the left over stuff I had lying around my craft studio.  Granted corporate cut everything for me but on a normal basis I would have all of these little 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 scraps here.  So what mini cards are you going to create today?   We could even do a few mini cards at your next home gathering!!!  Wouldn't that be fun?

1 comment:

  1. More inspiration for me from you, Ms. Holly V! Thank you!

    In my Use It Up Challenge (for the Operation Smile fundraiser), I have a bunch of Lipton Green Tea boxes I'm covering in a decorative fashion. They fit 2.5x3 cards, I believe. I thought about the Lunch Box Love Notes. And the idea to use up some scraps of paper is going to go a long way to complete these little packages! Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete