Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life is a Zoo...

     When was the last time you took your family to the zoo?  What do you like about the zoo?  I enjoy the polar bears and watching the monkeys.  Do you have pictures from the zoo laying around your house?  Well, I have a layout for you then.  On September 15th., at the Allen Park Biggby coffee shop we will be making this darling "Don't Feed the Animals" layout.  This class is limited to 12, sorry!  You will need to be registered and prepaid ($10.00) by Monday, September 12th.
This layout uses now retired Animal Cookie paper from Close to My Heart.  We will be using the new Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge from Close to My Heart.  Supplies you will need for class will be scissors, adhesive, foam tape, and colored pencils.   I hope to see you in class soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment