Thursday, August 11, 2011

For a Special Teacher Card...

      When I was designing the next card for our unit's new idea book swap I fell in love with the stamp from set for the "Cricut"  bundle that had the "For a Special..." on it.  You could pick if it was for a teacher, friend, mom, dad, brother, or sister.  I chose to make this card for a special teacher.  There are many special teachers out there in the world that don't get recognized for all of there hard work and dedication to our children.  So I paired the stamp up with the new paper collection from the Typeset paperpack from Close to My Heart.
      I normally stamp my images onto daisy white or colonial white cardstock.  This time I stamped onto bamboo cardstock using vineyard berry ink.  Boy was I happy!  Between using the new Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the stampset I am so pleased with this card.  I just might be sending a few out to some of my teacher friends this year.  Or maybe to some of Nathan's teachers if he doesn't think that it is too corny for middle schoolers to do this.
What do you think of this card?  The stars are from a different set.  Can you tell me what set they are from?  Email or comment your answers. (hint it is a new set)


2 comments:

  1. Again another awesome card and idea...i think the star is from Typeset?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the star from Love,Life..better match then Tupeset?!!

    ReplyDelete