Saturday, August 13, 2011

Up on the rooftop...

     The final card that I design for our unit swap is a Christmas card.  Christmas cards are my favorite to make!!  I already have mine made for this year :)  Woo Hoo!!!!  When you send out 50-80 cards you need to get started early.  Actually I had them made last year but ended up sending out special ones that Nathan had designed from a school contest.



     This card uses paper from the "Believe" paper pack and the stamp from the "Believe" workshop on the go.  I just fell in the love the Santa.  He is so jolly and fat, I knew I had to use him for one of my swaps.  I stamped santa in black onto a piece of sky blue paper.  Then colored his suit in holiday red with topiary gloves.  Then I followed up with using liquid applique to make his beard and suit fluffy looking.  The cardstock behind the sky blue piece is topiary green and the holiday red plaid is from the "Believe" paperpack.
    What do you think about this card?  Isn't he the jolliest santa you have seen?  Let me know if you want to get him too!!!

1 comment:

  1. Another awesome card!!!! He is really cute!! HO HO HO...

    ReplyDelete