Monday, August 8, 2011

Let the artwork begin....

Now that I am finally home from our mini family vacation at Disneyland,California, Convention and our other family vacation in Panama City Beach, Florida I think I better get to work on playing with some of those new stamps and paper from Close to My Heart that are featured in the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book.  The first big box arrived just one day before we left for Florida so I really didn't have time to play.  But now that I am home and I have cleaned my craft space I am READY!!!!!!!  I just don't know where to begin.  Should I start with artwork for the 6 new Stamp of the Months or begin on the 8 new Workshop on the Goes or just a free-for-all.  Well, later today will be the test.  So drop me a line and tell me the direction you think I should go.  I know you are excited to see some new artwork too!!!!

* If you need your new book email me.

1 comment:

  1. Do projects with the Cricut first!!! Then u can use it either for cards or scrapbook pages!! FUN, FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete