Saturday, June 2, 2012

June Classes at Biggby

   The June classes at Biggby will be tons of fun!!!!  Have you ever joined us for card or scrapbook class?  If you haven't you need too.  The ladies are so much fun to be with and the you will leave with completed projects.


    Card class will be on Thursday, June 7th. at 6:30.  You can sign up until Monday, June 4th.  Please prepay for class when you sign up.  Supplies you will need to bring with you are: adhesive, foam tape, glue dots, sanding block, piercing tool/mat, bone folder,  and corner.



       On Thursday, June 21, at 6:30, we will meet for scrapbook class.  This month's theme is "You are a Star".  This page is perfect for graduation, sports, and school.  You can sign up at the store or contact me directly.  The basic kit is $10.00 and the bling kit is $15.00 (however you need to be registered and prepaid by Monday, June 4th for the bling kit.)

      Supplies you will need to bring with you to class are: adhesive, foam tape, glue dots, sponge or dauber, thin paint brush.  If you have create-a-shades paint, cocoa ink, creme brulee ink, desert sand ink, Token Alphabet, Typeset Workshop on the Go stamp set, 1 x1 block, 2 x 2 block, and 1 x 1.5 block.


Basic Kit


Bling kit

I would love to have you join me and the regular ladies for class.  Also I am looking for some bookings in June, July, and August.  You can have your gathering at your house, my house, or on-line.  I am trying to earn the Close to My Heart cruise.  I still need 15,000 points to go.  Can you please help me out?

Hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment