Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What kind of French Fries go in this box?

     Next weekend, I will be attending Consultant Camp, with my upline Dana and other consultants.  We had the opportunity to sign up for a Cricut Swap, if we wanted to participate.  I thought, of course, I want to do this.  Then I had to get my wheels spinning to make something great and creative.  I let my imagination go wild on this project.

     I decided to make a french fry box from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.  Then I made 5 tags from different color card stock.  I used Smoothie, Lagoon, Pear, and Creme Brulee.  The tags were then tied together with bakers twine to make a mini album.  I stamped on the tags and used stardust glitz, clear sparkles, and knotted clear beads on the bakers twine.

***warning there are many photos in this blog today...











        Isn't this cute???  I already know what photos I will  be putting on the pages.  Would you like to make this project?  I would love to do it with you and some of your friends at a home gathering.  Remember June is the super special of Buy 2 stamp sets and get one free.  Call me to book your party!!!!

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment