Saturday, June 30, 2012

Florentine layout

   How about a "Hot" layout using Close to My Heart's Florentine paper?  These two layouts were designed by a fellow consultant and friend, Sarah.  Sarah taught 61 consultants at consultant camp how to put these 2 gorgeous layouts.  She recommended for us to ink (edge) all of the parts with brown bag ink.   I thought she was nuts at first, because I don't normally ink (edge) in brown bag, I use desert sand or chocolate.  Once I started using the brown bag to ink the edges, I thought this is lovely and gave it a beautiful antique look.  The layouts use the Florentine my stickease, timeless charms, chocolate pearls, and 2 flip flaps.

   What do you think of these layouts?  Let me know your thoughts, please.




I would love to show you how to put these layouts together.  Call or email me to set up your gathering.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment