Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sonoma

      What do you get when you add the colors of Petal and Olive together?  You get the next beautiful paper pack called Sonoma.  This pack is rich in color and is perfect for weddings all the way to flowering gardens.  I can even see it being used for heritage layouts and all the way to masculine cards.  The accessories in the Workshop on the Go are the mini medley pewter collection.  They are beautiful!!!!  This was actually the first workshop on the go for the new autumn/winter 2011 idea book, I worked on.  Again I was truly surprised at how much supplies I had left over after completing the main project and the secondary project and the bonus project.
      Today I will share the main layout project with you.  I scrapbooked photos from my cousin Jeff and Andrea's wedding from 2007.  The alphabet set that I used for the title is the Bohemian.

What do you think of this set?  Do you want it for yourself?  Let me help you to get it for free by hosting a home gathering with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment