Friday, September 2, 2011

September Stamp of the Month...Limited Edition

   I can't believe it is September already.  Where did the summer go?  I am not ready for the fall weather and the fall activities to begin.  Okay maybe I am ready for a little bit of college football and a little cooler weather to be able to justify sitting at my craft table.  But that is it.  Nothing else!
  Last weekend I worked on designing the artboard with the September stamp of the month.  It is called "Limited Edition".  This set has some images, sayings, and 2 tags that work with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  It was a very fun set to work with.  I made 3 cards and a scrapbook layout.  Remember you can get your set only during the month of September.  You can get it for $17.95 or when you spend $50 the set is yours for just $5.00.  Call me if you want your set or just order on line!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment