Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pair-A-Phrase

   Did you know that the month of  September is National Stamping Month?  Doesn't that sound fun!!!  The super special is still going on with Close to My Heart for the month of September in celebration.  During this month when you spend $75 you are rewarded with a first ever "double D" set of stamps for free, valued at $35.90.  This set is called Pair-A-Phrase.  It is beautiful!  It has images for the full year and warm-hearted sentiments.
I was playing with my set the other day and I can see so many possibilities in this set for both the card maker and the scrapbooker.  The owl, snowman, and bike are my favorite images on this set.  I am also lovin' the wording that goes with the images.
Supplies used for this card are all Close to My Heart products and are as follows:

olive cardstock as base for the card
Sonoma as background
desert sand ink to stamp the bike
colonial white cardstock (bike is stamped onto)
petal cardstock behind the bike
watercolored pencils with a blending pen
chocolate flower button with bamboo waxy flax
colonial white sheer ribbon

You can order your supplies from my website or call me and I will help you get what you need.  Better yet, let get together this month and make a fun project using this set with your friends and family so you can get hostess rewards!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment