Monday, September 26, 2011

Mini 8 Hour Crop

   This past Saturday was the first new mini 8 hour crop.  It is a new way of how I will be doing the crops.  There have been some scheduling issues with my previous place, so I am going to give this a try.  Saturday was a super fun day!  The ladies said they felt they got more done and had more of my attention.  I will have to say I even enjoyed it :)

    The ladies arrived at 2:30 and the fun began at 3:00.  We had dinner around 6:15.  I made sloppy joes, cheesy potatoes, and a tossed salad.  During the evening the stamp fairy arrived 3 times  with presents and there were 2 little prizes also.  Later in the evening we had 2 bigger prizes for the ladies.
    Each lady worked on different projects.  Arleen worked on Christmas cards.  Lori worked on Halloween cards.  Mandi scrapbooked her trip to Portland, Oregon and her dogs.  Meghan scrapped pictures of her boyfriend and events from the past few months that they have done.  Sandy worked on scrapping pictures of her grandkids.  Teri continued to work on her scrapbook for a niece that just got married.  Patti worked on scrapping her grandsons.  Sue did some cards and then played with the cricut and made some pillow boxes for gift cards for the holidays.  I would say they were busy.

   The next crop will be on Saturday, November 12 at 2:00-10:00 pm.  The cost is $25.00.  This include your dinner.  A $10.00 deposit is required but is nonrefundable and nontransferable.  Your balance of $15.00 will be due by November 3, 2011.

   I hope you will give this new way of cropping with your friends a try.  Space is limited to only 8.  The November 12 date has only 7 spots remaining.  We will have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment