Saturday, March 17, 2012

Flowery designs...

   I have said lately how much I love my job with Close to My Heart.  They are always looking for the best for their customers and consultants.  The current campaign is when a new consultant signs up they are rewarded with either the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge or $100 in free select product credit.  You get to choose which one you would want with your basic kit.  And the best part is you only have to pay $99 for the kit and your reward.  Which one would you chose?

   Today has been a very productive day for crafting.  I finished all of the wedding shower favors, for my cousin Lynn.  I am still working on my gifts for her.  I will have to share those with you after her April 1st. shower.  I am really happy with how they turned out.  I  made 60 pillow boxes from the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge.
I used the retire Sophia stripe on all of the them.  Then made a rose using blush cardstock. Finished off the rose with stardust glitz.  I filled them with tea bags for the adult ladies and the children will have M & M's in theirs. 


If you like the roses, I will be teaching a card class on April 5th. at the Allen Park Biggby.  We will be making 2 Bridal shower cards.  One will have the Art Philosophy flowers on it.  You can sign up at the coffee shop or contact me to reserve your spot.




What do you think of the flowery designs?  Please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment