Sunday, March 11, 2012

Studio J creations...

  I received an email from the corporate office at Close to My Heart that one of my layouts that was saved in Studio J would be gone in 14 days.  I thought, which one and that I better go check.  It was a layout I had created awhile ago about some of my favorite art pieces I had created and made a Studio J layout with them.  Then I started to play around in Studio J and before I knew it I had 11 more layouts done.  So I placed my order just a little bit ago for all 12 layouts.  The best part was I received free shipping, 12 page protectors for free also, and free jPEGs of my layouts.  I am going to share with you my layouts that I created in just a few hours.  I sure feel good about getting a little bit caught up on my scrapbooking.


Artwork layout


Back to School layout


Easter 2011


Disneyland Convention 2011


Florida 2010


Florida 2010


Florida 2010


Florida 2010


Florida 2011


Florida 2011


Florida 2011


Florida 2011
 Studio J is a great tool to use when you are behind in your scrapbooking or when you just want to have a fresh idea.  I use Studio J to design some of my layouts before I use the traditional paper and scissors.  If you are interested in giving Studio J a try give me a call and I will help you out.  It truly is fun!!!!!!

                                                                    Hugs, Holly

2 comments:

  1. the pages are GREAT!! the white sandy beaches r so inviting...summer is coming..yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti for the kind comments...hurry up summer I am ready for you.

      Delete