Friday, March 23, 2012

The stamp fairy has come again...

  Tomorrow with be the next mini 8 hour crop.  I am so excited for the ladies to come by and to send the day with them.  When I am preparing for the crop, I think about my ladies that are coming.  I think about the dinner, the technique class, prizes, and the stamp fairy presents.  I think the stamp fairy presents are my favorite part.  I keep them a secret until the day of the event.  Tonight I am going to slip you a peek of the presents.


All three presents


Stamp fairy present #1-magnet frame


Stamp fairy present #2-pillow box with "Dove" chocolates


Stamp fairy present #3-mini purse with petite perk stamp set
The second thing that is my favorite item to create for the crops are the techniques for class.  There have been many techniques that we have learned over the years.  This crop I will be teaching "Thumping" and "Masking".  Two very cool techniques for both card makers and scrapbookers alike.




If you would like to learn these techniques or others call or email me and we can set up a home party or you can join me at the next mini crop for 2 more great techniques.



No comments:

Post a Comment