Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Home Sweet Home ... February Stamp of the Month

     I am getting so excited about the new Spring/Summer Idea Book that will be out in just 2 days.   While I was playing with some of the new products, I decided to work with the February stamp of the month.  When I first looked at it I thought great for cards to send to someone who just purchased a new home or maybe a cute piece of home decor.  Then I sat for a little bit longer and remembered I had some photos of our house when we bought it in 1999.  This stamp set would be perfect to use on a scrapbook layout.  I quickly got to work playing with this great stamp set.  Please take a look at my artwork with it and let me know what you think.



So what do you think?????

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment