Thursday, January 3, 2013

Bracket Frame

The home workshops are coming back in February.  The first one will be the Bracket Frame from Close to My Heart.  You will need to sign up by Monday, January 28, 2013 with your $20.00 payment.  You will need to decide which pattern paper you will want to use and then which set of sparkle/pearl flourishes.  I will announce the paper soon.  If you are interested in this workshop you can privately call me and will discuss your choices.

This first frame, I made for a friend for Christmas.  I used La Bella Vie paper.  The flowers are cut from the Art Philosophy and are cut at 1 3/4", 2 3/4", and 3 3/4" in Baby Pink, Blush, and Hollyhock.  I added stardust glitz to the flowers.  She absolutely loved her present!!!!

The next one I used Avonlea.  The flowers are from the Artiste cartridge.  These are cut at 1 1/4",
2 1/4", 3 1/4".  The little pink ones are at 1 3/4".

I hope you like it!  Let's get together to make one for yourself or a loved one.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment