Thursday, January 31, 2013

It is almost here!!!!!!

  Just a few more hours till the premier of the new Spring/Summer Idea book from Close to My Heart.  This book is amazing!!!  I would have to say it is my favorite of all time :)

  So what did you think of  the artwork from yesterday?  Do you want to see a peak of something else?  Maybe I will show you a picture from on of the Workshop on the Go Kits????


This is the mail layout for Claire Workshop on the Go.  The colors are so girly and fun.  The embellishments that come in the kit are beautiful fabric and acrylic flowers and a set of tile like letters.  The photos in this layout are of my brother and myself when we were much, much younger.

I would love to hear your thoughts on this layout or on anything you would like to see in the future from Close to My Heart.

hugs, Holly

1 comment: