Sunday, September 2, 2012

National Stamping Month/Open House

    School has started here.  My family has been back for 2 weeks now and I have been back just for meetings.  But while the family was gone and before I went back to work, I was busy playing with the National Stamping Month double "D" stamp set from Close to My Heart.  This set is super fun and super varied.  You can use it for so many projects.  The best part about it, is that it matches the Artiste Cricut cartridge.
    Today, I am going to share with you some artwork using the "It's Your Day" double D stamp set and some pictures from my open house that was last Sunday.  Giving you a warning that this post will be heavy in photos.  Tomorrow I will share with you some projects using the cute "Fall Favorites" stamp set.

Here I created my own Background and Texture paper.  What do you think of the rosette at the top?

I love the bottom right card the best.  Which is your favorite?

Me in front of the artwork display.  I am holding a little slice of cake.

Arleen, Amanda, Rosie, and Sandy working on their craft.  Here they made a Christmas gift card holder.

Patti, Terri, Sue, and Lia were getting ready to learn how to use the new alcohol based markers.

We set up 7 tables, 2 canopy tents, and 36 chairs for all of the guests.

   I would love to thank everyone that came to the open house and made a purchase.  I hope you enjoyed your time and crafts.  The Open House was a major success because of you.  A special thank you to my husband, son, and mom for helping me set everything up for the ladies.  A major shout out thanks to Arleen, Lori, Michelle, Kendra, and Mandi for booking a home gathering!!!

   If you missed the Open House but would  like to make the craft, I would love to bring it to your house and teach you how with your family and friends.

hugs, Holly

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the cards. The primary colors make me wish I was going back to school!! If I had to sum them up in one word.... CRISP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Karen!! I appreciate the comment and complements.

      Delete