Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Brother...

     On September 21, 1972, my brother, Bill was born.  I have many wonderful memories of my brother.  We are great friends and help each other out with many things.  On Sunday, we celebrated his 40th. birthday.  The whole family got together at Ford Field in Dearborn for dinner and some bocce ball.  It was a totally fun day.



    After I purchased his gift card to a local wine making supply store and a beautiful wine bottle stopper, I knew I couldn't just wrap the presents in a gift bag.  But it had to be wrapped a little more special.  He did turn 40...so we now know he is "Over the Hill".  So I made a Coffin to put the wine stopper in and a gift card holder.
   All of the supplies I used are from Close to My Heart.  Both the coffin and gift card holder are cut from the Artiste cricut cartridge.  The coffin is cut at 6 1/4" using Mischief paper from last year.  The gift card holder is cut at 5" also made from Mischief paper.




   Bill loved his gifts and loved how I cleverly wrapped them up.  I think they did turn out pretty good.  What do you think?  Write a comment to let me know what you think please.

hugs, Holly

1 comment:

  1. The blog looks great, and your brother is cute! :) Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete