Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Favorites...September stamp of the month

    After the Labor Day holiday has come and gone, we all start thinking about "fall".  The crisp cool air, apples and cider, football games, and all of the leaves changing color.  This next season to comes is my husband's favorite because it is an end to the "hot" days of summer and it means it is almost deer hunting season.  He will be taking our son hunting this year.  That means more crafting time for me!!
    While thinking of the fall season, Close to My Heart created a great stamp of the month for September.  It is called Fall Favorites.  I think it might be a favorite for my fall layouts and cards.  There is a darling little scarecrow, a group of pumpkins, and a ton of other images and words.
    Let me show you what I created with it...
A fall layout using the new Clementine paper and alcohol markers.

Close up of the tag and little pumpkins.  I added some almond glitz to the pumpkins and a large glitter brad to the tag.

Almond glitz to the pumpkins and zipstrip from Clementine.

Love this scarecrow!  I used more almond glitz and the alcohol markers with Clementine paper.

This is a little purse mini album.  Inside the album are 4 pages.  All of it is cut from the new Artiste cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart.

Sneak peek inside the album.

Inside back of the album.  I will be teaching a group of ladies next Sunday, how to make this darling little purse album.  If you like it and would like to learn how to make one too, call me and we will set up a demonstration for you.

I hope you enjoy a little "Fall Favorites" with someone today.  Remember let me show you how to get crafting!!!

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment