Saturday, February 11, 2012

To my "Peeps"

   When I was playing with the new Lucy paper, I envisioned a soft floral card.  This card began to grow as I was working with the paper and the new stamps.  For the outside of the card I used a stripe of paper from Lucy, some sheer colonial white ribbon, and then the flower stamp from Card Word Puzzle.  The ink I used was cotton candy, baby pink, and a hint of pear.  All of the ink was put on with a blending pen.  After I stamped and colored 3 roses, I cut apart 2 of them and layered with foam tape. 


The inside of the card I stamped with saying "Spring Time" in pear and then used one of the new springs from Close to My Heart.  The saying is from the set called "My Peeps".  This is one of my new favorites because of the bunny peep that comes with it.



All of these supplies can be ordered from Close to My Heart and my website.  You could host a home gathering and receive these sets for free.  Give me a call or email to set up your date to play.

                                                                    Hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment