Sunday, February 5, 2012

Mojo Monday on Sunday...


Have you ever tried any of the sketches from Mojo Monday?  These are so much fun and allows your creative side to come out.  This past Monday was to decide if you wanted to make a circle card or a square card.  I chose to do a 5 x 5 square card.  I used the new Pemberly paper, honey ribbon and buttons, with a hint of clear sparkles and the March Stamp of the Month.  The ink colors are bamboo, moonstruck, and honey.





My card is a bit different than the sketch, but that is the beauty of using my own creative juices.


What do you think of my card?  I will be trying to push myself to complete these Mojo Monday sketches.  Check back often to see what I have come up with.  If you try out these challenges I would love to see your creations.  Send me a picture and I will post them here.

Hugs, Holly


2 comments:

  1. Love it!!! Colors are soothing yet inspiring..going to play now!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patti. I can hardly wait to see what you design. Send me a picture when you are done.

      Delete