Sunday, February 26, 2012

Special delivery

    Have you ever thought what do I get for hosting a home gathering with me and Close to My Heart?  Well let me tell you.  First, we will have a ton of fun playing with new paper and stamps.  Second, you will help guide me in designing your project that we will do.  Maybe you like scrapbook layouts or cards or fun 3-D boxes, let me help you.  Third, you will get a minimum of $25 in free spending if your gathering is at the qualifying value of $150, but you can get more if your sales are higher plus you can get half off items.  Finally, you get some fun time with your friends and family.

   Last weekend I had my Open House.  The boxes were delivered and I unpacked all four of them.  There were 105 stamp sets, 35 paper packs, and loads of embellishments and other items.  Here are 2 photos from the boxes.



Wouldn't you want to receive the great white box filled with many fun products?  Give me a call or email to book your home gathering.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment