Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Trying Studio J

   Have you really tried Studio J yet?  I know some of you are not digital scrapbookers.  I prefer the classic but I am personally behind and with Regionals coming soon, the corporate office had us do 5 layouts in Studio J for one of our classes.  This really helped me to see the power behind it.  I will still do classic scrapbooking for many of my layout but I will for sure be building Studio J into my routine.
  I have heard many things like..."I don't have time to scrapbook or It's too mess or It's too expensive or You have to be super creative to scrapbook."  Well I have a solution for all of those excuses...Studio J.   Here are the 5 layouts we had to do for the upcoming Regional Convention.  My favorite ones are the first, second and last ones.  I love how they turned out and the techniques on them were very cool to learn.  Call me today to set up an appointment to learn more about Studio J.






1 comment: