Monday, October 24, 2011

Cards from Regionals

    During the Regional Celebration, corporate designed projects for us to make.  This is another reason I love being a consultant.  The projects at the events are so wonderful!!!!  The second best part is that all of the parts are cut for us...no cutting by me. :)  On Friday, we made 8 standard cards (2 of each design) and then in the evening we made a different 4 using the 6x6 Kraft cards.  That is 12 total.  These are beautiful!  Let me know what you think of them.

We used the bronze glitz glue, 6x6 Kraft cards, Elemental paper, Dreamin' paper, pewter mini medley, bling, cranberry ribbon collection, and the stamp sets: Joyful Jar, Hooray Bouquet, Love Life, and Happy Clusters.  You get these items and more from Close to My Heart by visiting my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment