Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Now Hiring...

Close to My Heart is looking for creative, talented people, who love paper crafting!  Does this sound like you or someone you know?   For only $64.50 plus shipping/handling and tax you can become a consultant during the month of May.  You can work from home, do workshops, or gatherings.  The beauty of this business is you design how you want to work it and when you want to work.

You get to pick the parts of your kit that work for you.  You choose 3 from these picks.

Choose #2

Choose #3

Choose #4

Choose #5

Choose #6

 Maybe you only want to be a hobbyist and get the great 22% discount.  That is okay!

You will never feel alone.  Our bigger team meets 4 times a year for unit meetings.  I am always here for you!  How can I help you?  Let me know.  Did I also tell you, you will get the "You and Me" kit for free when you sign up!!!  Call me if you have any questions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment