Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to say Happy Mother's Day to my mom, grandmother, aunts, and sister-in-laws, and my cousins.  Also Happy Mother's Day to all of my wonderful customers.  I hope your day was filled with many cherished memories.

This year I am so grateful for family.  While we were at my mom's having brunch, my brother found some old photo albums.  We all sat around looking through them remembering the goods.  It was hard to look at pictures of my grandma when she was very healthy.  Some of these photos were of family that have already passed.  We shared stories about them.  This was such a fantastic Mother's Day this year because of this great experience.

Keep checking this week because I will be posting a new tutorial and some photos of a few projects I made with the "You and Me" kit.
Hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment