Saturday, April 23, 2011

Newsletter

Good morning,
I have been working on my May's Newletter for the past hour and a half.  It is almost finished.  Just need to take pictures of the artwork for the upcoming workshops that will be going on in the month of May.  I can't believe we are almost in May.  When will Mother Nature let the weather catch up to the calendar.  I am ready for the sunshine to be here daily and birds to be singing.  The main thing I am looking forward to is sitting by the pool at Park Colony and scrapbooking.  I need to finish last year's Close to My Heart convention in Washington DC before I go to Disneyland this year for Convention.  Well I will give you another sneak peak at a project that I have been working on.  This will be the May 20-21 workshop at my home.  It is called the Mix and Mingle. This is only one side.  You will have to wait till you get your newsletter to see the other side or sign up for the class.  Please let me know what you think of it.  Call or email for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment