Monday, April 25, 2011

Chairs to You Card Tutorial

This is the first tutorial I am trying.  Hope it turns out well and in order.  I designed the card for today using Close to My Heart's paper pack Mayberry (x7136b), Chairs to You stamp set (D1456) *this is the stamp of the month for May*, 2" scallop circle punch (z1311), ink colors Smoothie and Cocoa, and of course my favorite the finger dauber.

Here is the finish project.


The first thing I did was cut my cardstock for  the card base.  I used a piece of honey (4 1/4"x5 1/2") to cover.  Then cut the Mayberry stripe piece to (2"x4 1/2") and the Mayberry tiny yellow flowers piece to (1"x5 1/2").  Next I punched the 2" scallop circle.  I daubered the Mayberry papers and scallop circle in cocoa.  Finally I stamped the chair in smoothie on the scalloped circle.

 

Begin by gluing down the stripe piece first.  Next stamp the saying "Chairs to you!" in cocoa in the lower left corner.
Next put the Mayberry tiny flower piece across the top, down about 3/4" from the top.
Finally glue down the scallop circle over the yellow flower and strip connection.  I placed mine on the diagonal for a little bit of eye appeal.

I hope you enjoyed this first tutorial.  If you have any ideas of other things you would like to see, please comment and let me know.    What would you design with chair stamp??? I look forward to hearing from you!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment