Friday, January 29, 2016

Share the Love...

   It is almost February...

That means a new month, new classes, and a new campaign.  The new campaign that will start on February 1st. is AMAZING!!!!!!!!  The Share the Love campaign will benefit Operation Smiles.  Here is the best part of this campaign...for every stamp set that is sold, $7.00 of the set will go to Operation Smiles.  One surgery costs $240.00.  I would love for all of you to get a set so we can pay for one Smile.

I am asking my team also to sell at least 3 sets so my team will pay for one Smile also.

This set is so cute......


Here are a few cards I made with the set.  The top two were designed by my friend Jean, and I just tweaked them to use the Regatta paper and colors.


I would love to see what you create with this set.  Please email or message me with your creations after you get this AWESOME set.

hugs,
Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment