Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Favorite tools


 Do you have a favorite papercrafting tool?  I have a few that are my favorites!

1. A good paper trimmer-SureCut Deluxe Craft Paper Trimmer by Fiskars-totally rocks!  This cutter has a wider front base and a swing arm for more measurements up to 15 inches.  It is lightweight, portable, and easy to read.

2. Micro-tip non-stick scissors-these scissors from Close to My Heart are fabulous!  You can cut ribbon or paper after cutting something sticky and have NO problems.  Love them!

3. Foam tape from Close to My Heart is awesome!  It comes in 2 different widths in one package.  I am able to add dimension to any project with no worries.

4. Adhesive-I am switching over from Tombow to 3L E-Z dots adhesive.  You get more on the roll and it is easier to roll onto my projects.

5. Versa Mat from Close to My Heart is amazing!  It helps line up a true 12x12 layout and get perfect paper placement every time.


If you have a favorite tool make a comment below and tell me what it is and why.  I would love to hear from you.

hugs, Holly


No comments:

Post a Comment