Sunday, April 21, 2013

Spring Blooms

    The warm sunshine makes me think that maybe Spring will be coming soon!!  We just had our Biggby scrapbook class to make a fun Spring layout.  The ladies did a great job on creating their pages. 



    Then on Saturday I taught 5 fun ladies how to use the My Creation Stars to create a great home decor piece.  Each lady did a fabulous job on their creations. 

   I thought I would share Arleen, Marie, Deanna, Kim and Karen's creations.  I am very proud of them for working on their creations and expanding their creativity.

Arleen's Creation

Marie's Creation

Deanna's Creation #1

Deanna's Creation #2

Kim's Creation

Karen's Creation



     Check back soon for a peak at May's Biggby Card and Scrapbook classes and May's Stamp of the Month using the Dream Pop Campaign paper pack.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment