Life is wonderful for so many reasons...
1. My husband, we will be celebrating our 21st. Wedding anniversary next Thursday, July 9. It also happens to be his birthday. So happy birthday honey!
2. My son, he is a very talented artist and is coming a wonderful young man. He just finished his first trip with the church group to Cleveland. I am so proud of him.
3. My family, my parents help me out and support me in all parts of my life.
4. My friends, too many to name, but they help me find who I am. They give me direction and guidance when I need it.
5. My job, both jobs. Teaching is very rewarding and Close to My Heart has brought many happy moments to my life.
Convention is coming in just week. I will fly out to California, Disneyland, on July 8. It will be a great 5 days with my friends and always helps me to get reenergized in my business. Watch Facebook for my adventures during my stay at Disneyland.
The month July has a wonderful stamp set that will help you make some pretty layouts and cards. You will be able to get it for free when you purchase $25 in stamps. Here are a few samples of what I made using the stamp set.