Monday, July 15, 2013

Artwork from Convention 2013

       Now that I have been home for a few weeks, I have finally gotten all of my convention projects put  away.  Before they were put away I thought I would take some pictures of them.  On Thursday we created a mini album from the new Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (I forgot to photography this but I will and will post later).  On Saturday morning we created 10 spinning cards and a beautiful fabric necklace.  Later on Saturday evening, Close to My Heart hosted a crop for all of us.  During this time we created 2 special layouts using paper and a stamp set that are designed just for convention.  These layout are bold and fun!!!

*Warning there are a lot of photos in today's post.









1 comment:

  1. These are really nice! One day I am going to join your session and create something snappy too.

    ReplyDelete