Sunday, November 18, 2012

Capture the Date

      I have finally been able to sit down and play with the November Stamp of the Month, Capture the Date.  This stamp set was a bit of a challenge for me to work it into a scrapbook layout but the boxes and gift card holder was super easy to come up with. 


     The gift card holder is made from a 6x6 Kraft envelope, chocolate ribbon, and some irresistible from Close to My Heart.  It was designed for my niece and her birthday next year.  The boxes were designed to hold special treats.  I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge from Close to My Heart for both of them.  The scrapbook layout features the Flirty paper pack and photos from convention in 2011 in Disneyland, California.





So what do you think think of these projects and the stamp of the month.  When you purchase this set for $5 with a $50 order, you will be eligible for a half off stamp set and $1 of the purchase will go to help the Hurricane Sandy relief fund. 

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment