Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dotty for You meets You Are...

  The Dotty for You special that starts today is Rockin' AWESOME!!!!  This paper is so fun to work with for both cards and scrapbook layouts.  I haven't played with it on anything else yet.  But I decided to use the Dotty for You paper and the April "You Are..." stamp of the month together. 
   My layout used pictures from last year's convention in Disneyland.  I used the words "Fun, Amazing, Cool, and Original" as my journal tags.  Then I moved to some cards.  One of the cards is the clear cards from Close to My Heart.  Yep, you do see a pink doily on the lagoon polka-dot paper, and bakers twine along with a corrugated star with silver glitz on it on the yellow striped card.
   This paper is so much fun to work with.  What will you create with yours?  Call or email me to find out how to get your pack.




Hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment