Thursday, June 2, 2011

Good morning

Can you believe the sun is finally shining?  I can't!  As I was preparing this article I was thinking about June's topics for the blog.  I should write about the great stamp of the month for June.  It is so cute!!!!!!  Super useful for the whole year :)


 I should write about the great special from Close to my Heart for June: a free jPeg for Studio J
This is super cool.  Just go and try it out.  So easy and a great way to get your digital pictures off your camera. 



I should write about the great upcoming classes at Biggby and my home: Graduation cards, flower/garden scrapbook class, and the 9x9 accordion album class.  Then I thought I want to hear from you!  What do you do in the summertime for your papercrafting love?  Do you still scrapbook or cardmake?  Or do  you just let it sit till the fall?  Please post a comment to let me know!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment