Monday, July 29, 2013

August Biggby Class...

        We are getting closer to the new Autumn/Winter Idea book from Close to My Heart. While you wait, I will share with you my two upcoming classes at Biggby in Allen Park. Both classes will teach you something new. Join us for some fun!

         On August 1st will be card class. During this class you will learn how to do a faux chevron and a faux pinwheel. These techniques are so easy and cute!!

        Then on August 15th we will have scrapbook class. During the scrap class we will create a travel layout. The bling for this class are new cork shapes and we will be making a pocket on the layout for those special maps, ticket stubs, and other goodies we want to keep.

         I hope you will join me during this next great Idea book from Close to My Heart.  You will love this next book as much as me.

hugs, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment